Thursday, February 5, 2009

How CP Makes Clothes




This is kind of random but here is how CP makes clothes (the pics are all at the top again grrrrrr)




Step 1:Decide. Usually, items are related to what events are happening that month, or where it will be used (like costumes in the Costume Trunk)




Step 2: Desing it. A rough drawing is made of what we think the item should look like (in this case, a tuba)




Step 3: A final drawing is made. This is a clean-up of the rough drawing with detail, color, and shading added. The icon is also made (this is the final drawing of the items that's in you inventory)




Step 4: The clothing item is then made into 3D.




Finally it's done!




-Idon95 (I'm going to start doing that after every post)

2 comments:

  1. I guess I should stop following you, cuz u stop following me. hm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I won't be your follower! I'm not going to follow you just because you want more followers! I can tell you don't admire my site! I don't care if you delete this comment! (Well, I'll be hurt...lol)

    ReplyDelete