Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CPGA

Heu guys I know I haven't posted in awhile and this might be the last post I do for awhile (pics). I just joined the CPGA and I am going to start advertising it! Go to the CPGA website and join today! The website is: athletico96.blogspot.com . There are lots of members and it is really fun once you join (I know that because I used to be in UMA a long long time ago but I wuit a long time ago too). SO GO JOIN THE CPGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Idon95

5 comments:

  1. I cHANGE MY MIND AND I HAVE DECIDED TO COMNTINUE MY SITES WITHOUT THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX Idon! YOU ROCK!!!

    ...Mrpengiewin

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz go to Penguina46clubpenguin.blogspot.com
    THX! ;) -Penguina46

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! Have you joined the CPGA?? If not plz go and do so! Go to www.athletico96.blogspot.com and comment saying you would like to join and that you heard form me!!

    Waddle ON Penguins!

    ~Sandy 2618~
    Oh and check out my new site CP Cruisin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. idon kinda forgot his blog... told me he hasnt worked in 4evr...
    ~*Chloe*~

    ReplyDelete