Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Sports Catolog, New Pin and Paint by Letters Book Still not out

The Sports Catolog came out yesterday and I really like the goalie gear. I happy they finally added it. Here are the cheats. To get the Hiking Gear, go to the 8th page. Then click on the Climbing Wall. Now you can get the Hiking gear.




There is one more cheat that most people already know but I will still post it. It is the Silver Surfboard. Here is how to get it: First go to the 6th page. Then click on the green penguin with the surfboard. Finally click on the shell and then the starfish and you can get the silver surfboard. Sorry I can’t post the pic. It takes me back to the top and puts the pic at the top. The new pin is out. It’s the Lily pin and you can find it at the Lighthouse Beacon. I can’t put that pic on either sorry. The Paint By Letters Book is two days late. It is called Painting the Dojo Lime Green or something. Ok anyone who wants to see pics you have to go to my Wordpress blog. It is called clubpenguincpcheatsandtips.wordpress.com. MY PARTY TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THE 8TH OF FEBRUARY!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Idon95, I just met you today but I have a huge favor to ask you. Can you please add Darankstar to your blogroll. His site is

    daprankstar.blogspot.com

    I am trying to help him become famous. You could help me with that a lot. Could you add him to both of your sites? If not that okay. Thank you sooooo much.

    Mrpengiewin

    ReplyDelete